Monetizing Monster

Built for Publishers!

Devour your competition and grow revenue with performance-driven tools for publishers like you.
Start Monetizing

Already more than 500 partnershave tested and validated

Our Clients

Notifications Anywhere and Everywhere

World-wide monetization: No matter where your users are coming from, we respond with targeted ads in any country

Lets Get Started

5 Steps to Simple Push Monetization

Advertise Using Push Notifications

Just 2% of web traffic converts on their first visit, with NotifyAI, you can market the other 98% again and again after they leave your site

Access High- Quality Subscribers

Reach an audience that have already opted-in to receive information relevant to your brand.

Only Pay for Results

There is no guessing game when it comes to performance, you only pay when the right action has been completed at the right time.

Brand Safe & Creative Control

Work with our creative team to come up with the right message icon, and image that appropriately represents your brand on each push notification.

Revenue Generating Tools

Find out how to start using our tools to increase your profits, while creating the best user experience for your users.
Start Monetizing

Grow Your Revenue by   85% With Our Top Performing Ad Formats

Optimize your revenue with the simple easy banner floating on either side of the page this placement works on both mobile and dextop deliverying additional revenue to publishers.
  • Works for all Tiers and Devices
  • Best Results on mobile with the highest CTR
  • Top performing Ad for all GEO

What Our Clients Have To Say  About Us 

Sally Austin
Sales Manager - Slack
Drake Murray
Head of Sales - Audi
Ralph Nikoli
Sales Team Lead - Sony
Sally Austin
Sales Manager - Slack

It was a great experience !

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum

Why do we use it?

It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page when looking at its layout. The point of using Lorem Ipsum is that it has a more-or-less normal distribution of letters, as opposed to using 'Content here, content here', making it look like readable English. Many desktop publishing packages and web page editors now use Lorem Ipsum as their default model text, and a search for 'lorem ipsum' will uncover many web sites still in their infancy. Various versions have evolved over the years, sometimes by accident, sometimes on purpose (injected humour and the like).

Where does it come from?

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

It was a great experience !

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum
Time To Start Maximizing Your Revenue!
Discover easy setup, effortless integration
and rapid results.
Copyright 2021 Monsy. Developed By PolyUno
Top linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram